GemCraft Labyrinth GemCraft Labyrinth

I'm stuck. I cannot seem to beat K9, L10, or M10. Frickin' hard! What's the secret? :(

Someday... Someday...

Not that great, the controls are very awkward, and there's no storyline, or explanation of which direction to go in, your character is dropped out in the middle of nowhere for no reason? If it's under heavy development why did you upload it then? Make sure your game is playable first before uploading it next time.

The Minimalism Quest The Minimalism Quest

Meh.

Crawl, Worm, Crawl ! Crawl, Worm, Crawl !

Press F then J then G then H to move forward. Would be better if this had been explained FIRST before you start playing.

Epic Jump Mayhem Epic Jump Mayhem

Well, I see the whole pixel idea and am sad. I would think that Flash game developers would want to cater to realistic world building and graphical innovation in a compact form such as implementing full 3D texturing, shading, and lighting. But oh well, another "pixelated" game. Ugh.

TheeCoffee responds:

I know its crowded about th whole pixel thing. But i cant draw so well xD

Duck Shooter Duck Shooter

It's alright. I would like some instructions on how to fire a bullet though.

Arrow Arrow

Too easy.

Asteroid Mining Empire Asteroid Mining Empire

Decent game based on a Command and Conquer concept. Very nice for a Flash game. Good job!

Flying Candy Flying Candy

The nice thing about fun games is they don't stop being fun.

Bubble Predator Bubble Predator

Level 2 intro "since now" = "from now on." Add a way to pause play, and for players to adjust sound and music options to their liking. Mouse doesn't respond equivalently to character on screen, it seems delayed. Good start!